I’m going to have to do this a little differently this year (sorry Dave). I don’t really listen to normal music anymore due to increasing feelings of crankiness. I fill my ears mostly with angry and depressed metal. So, I’ll break my “top ten” into two “top fives” consisting of pop and metal genres. I will say though, that my number one metal choice would be my overall number one choice regardless of genre and cranky feelings. It’s just that good to me.
Oh, and how fucking overrated was Bon Iver’s album!!?? I miss the isolationist For Emma, Forever Ago Bon Iver. He was pretty fucking black metal if you ask me. That overproduced, epic (eye-roll) bullshit was such a disappointment for me.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year you fucks!
- Mike I (13%, 2 matches)
- Drew L (12.42%, 2 matches)
- Kenny Pop Pop (12.33%, 2 matches)
- Ryan M (12.08%, 2 matches)
- Aaron G (12.08%, 2 matches)
- David Goldfarb (11.08%, 2 matches)
- Kandace G (11%, 2 matches)
- Billy L (9.5%, 2 matches)
- Matt S (7.5%, 1 match)
- Brian G Howard (6.17%, 1 match)
- Christopher T (3.75%, 1 match)
- Cydney Alexis (3.5%, 1 match)
- Shryll W (3.08%, 1 match)